• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shadowcores - Gold & Items!

Sjuka Ed

Reaction score
Hello!

Im a new player to the OT Land community, im interested into buying some gold.
Yesterday I bought 3kk for 1.2 Euro by Tana Jiusith, it pretty easy and well.

So I have 25 euro to spend upon, lets say 0.4/KK

0.3/Pair of Sooft Boots.

Im looking for fair offers, also if middleman is needed we can use @Red

Thank You,
Farbror Kurd

Why me as a middle-man? o.o
Also, 0.4EUR per 1kk? That seems absurdly low.

Red

@Azur Mayne Don't trust this guy, I gave him a couple of kk's first, to see if he was serious, and what do I get but a blocked skype id? His skype id is kurdiskop.op1, and if someone would like his ip for some evening fun, shoot me a pm.

@Red The average KK on Shadow is .4Euro - .35Euro

Okay, I've moved the thread to the Shadowcores board. I will not be a middle-man, as I am not a staff member on Shadowcores.

Red

I got some items with higher amount on kk's, i already sold more than 350~kk i think and a house as u can see in my post above here, im 100% trustly if ure interested i can show some loots in my house.

Are you joking Heroic?

you told me u sent 7.5kk to My char even thoo I told u dont..
then when I get on I had no cash hmm..?

Also, threating with giving ips to ppl wont help dear friend. Since I have yours I can bustjack you. Also theres something called Backtrace, naughty boy.

@Red @Azur Mayne I have full trust into you two, since im an old Cyntara member im willing to lay you guys first :)

What you don't seem to realize you have no vouches here whatsoever, while people actually know who I am and trust me. Also, what you didn't realize I'm a law student, and as retarded as it may sound, you broke Swedish jurisdiction when you took the money without paying me, so please, do dare to "backtrace" my ip, and I'll sue your ass. Also, don't give me an e-mail which goes directly to your facebook account next time, you dumb fuck.

Also, on the other hand, Talaturen has the server logs from yesterday, so it wouldn't really be hard for him to take a look at whether I suddenly lost 7,5kk while you obtained the exact same amount within a 10 second period.

Back