• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ShadowCores House Competition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hani

;
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Reaction score
Tomtejefhel and Eccim, two of our lovely tutors decided to take the initiative to start a house competition. Since it is a great idea, we have decided to support it and make it an official competition. The house with the most creative decoration will win, so it is not about the amount of rare items you have that will count. The deadline for submitting your house is on Sunday, August 26th at 18:00 CEST. The winners will after that be chosen by the judges which are Tomtejefhel, Eccim, Mark and Hani. The winners will be presented at the prize ceremony that is held at the Open-Air Theatre just outside Thais at 22:00 CEST.

Rules
  • Only one house per participant.
  • No editing of the picture.

How do I join?
Post a picture of your house in this thread. (If you have submitted your picture in the old thread made by TomteJefhel, you will still be in the competition, but feel free to post in this thread if you want to.)
(Imgur is a great website for hosting pictures)

What can I win?
First prize: 50 ShadowCores shop coins, a Miniature House, a Gold Medal and 100 Crystal Coins.
Second prize: 25 ShadowCores shop coins, a Silver Medal and 50 Crystal Coins.
Third prize: 10 ShadowCores shop coins, a Bronze Medal and 25 Crystal Coins.

Good luck and see you all on Sunday!

rszfJ.png

The story behind the house:
Im an 8 year old kid, (which is why i have teddies) who is a mass murderer (which is why i have skulls) when i murder people, that is the mask i use... kfnxbai <3
110ivkm.jpg

Last edited:
myhomee.jpg

myhome1.jpg

You see a closed door.
It belongs to house 'Shelf Site'. David Angus owns this house.

Attachments

Last edited:
Hi! ♥

Not much rare but something is something. ;]
im6sy1.png

I believe that I won't win, but I should try like every player on ShadowCores and who have interest to participate!
I wish very good luck to every player of this server and the participants!♥

Kind regards,
Dyablo.

Last edited:
This is my New House. Im always cold so i moved to the desert. There is a Map Bug on (I think) all ANkrahmun's walls that face the pyramids that you can't hang any item so thats why the <- wall is empty.

Hope You like It.

8COIWl.jpg

Attachments

House 2.jpg

Hey! This is my house, not too much to say :)

Attachments

Last edited:
First thing I do when I wake up is to take my crossbow and defeat evil creatures in lands of Tibia.
f4iVxy7.png

After that I play some on piano and read a favorite book also sometimes I smoke the water-pipe.

Last edited:
g_TttWu.jpg

I don't support this competition, so here's my house. You can buy my decoitems at Edvard, Iwan, Rudolph, Beatrice & Willard.

Not the best but here it is :)
Good Luck for everyone!
House.jpg

Here is my house, I hope you like.

09:39 You see a closed door.
It belongs to house 'Market Street 5'. Killah owns this house.

killahhouse.png

killahhouse2.png

09:39 You see a closed door.
It belongs to house 'Market Street 5'. Killah owns this house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back