• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shadowcores, is it worth?

Join My Joint

Reaction score
is worth play an ot where a big % of online people are bots?
is it worth help the community buying stupid items in shop page that u can get easily?
is it worth a double experienci¡e, where each botter will have 10 chars in the same cave?
is it worth for guys who dont have friends like u trying to get friends in wrold chat where ppl talks polak, br and other....

is it worth this server? just say...

dont cry
maybe try
exit the tibia
and
have real
life ?
are you sure you're the one who should tell people to have a real life? you spend all ur free time on this forum (like every retarded br) seeking attention by typing retarded sentences that doesn't even makes any sence. Please go and suck your mothers hairy titties and come back when you're old and mature enough to actually be on the internet... Sincerely the majority of the internet.

Hmm you need to grow up too, parcel which nobody knows..
And dont say others to get old and mature coz you are little too so you know...

Bttw whats wrong with typing on forum?

bla bla bla bla no life bla bla bla im fag
HAHAHAHAH! Damn and always the same...
The retarded guy who everybody call him freak tries to hurt me saying i have no life...
I play when i dont have examns or i dont have anything better to do and i get angry if nobody respect rules, people think is cool for fucking the rules, if u wanna fuck the rules go to the street and paint a grafitti or suck ur fathers dick in public and look how cool r u for fucking the rules

dude there is always somewhere to hunt idk why ppl complain so much about botters, there is always someone to talk with. i don't understand why you keep on making threads like this. and also you can kill botters and see them raging at u!!! "kkkkkk yo kill my kkkkkk yo hunted by fatima =]"

plz

just play the game
yes
sc is worth it
kk
bye
<3

is it worth help the community buying stupid items in shop page that u can get easily?
is it worth a double experienci¡e, where each botter will have 10 chars in the same cave?
is it worth for guys who dont have friends like u trying to get friends in wrold chat where ppl talks polak, br and other....

No, a majority of the community is BRs that bot multiple characters at once, but the punishment goes to the few english speaking people that aren't annoying.

Map_small.jpg

yes drefia is the only place to hunt

Map_small.jpg

yes drefia is the only place to hunt
HAHAHA MAN ! YOU KILLED IT !

Lispector, Clarice...

Come on man, if u aren't satisfied, go to Lunar or another otserv. Like Lejin said, there are A LOT OF PLACES TO HUNT. But u're so dumb and only hunt where the most people hunt. Simplifying... You take a look at the cast before goin' hunt, mimimi.

Enjoy.

Back