• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ShadowCores/LunarForce Update List - Check It Out c(;

Shirotriplex

True Weekend Warrior.
Reaction score

Hello!

As you know, Shadow and Lunar are going to be updated with new locations, mounts, outfits and equipment.
Well, I'd like to help our Gamemasters to decide what they SHOULD add.

So, maybe we can create a list what should be added?!

I think, this HAVE TO BE added!

latest

Reward Containers that weren't looted from a boss corpse will appear inside this chest. Once every item inside a container is taken, it will disappear from the chest.

Link: http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Reward_Chest

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

c170So2.png

latest
latest
<- and others!
They are going to be added! =)
(New mounts, New outfits from quests/donation)

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

300px-Umbral_items.png

New weapons? Awesome! Well, I need to ask someone about new items, because I think they are ALREADY ingame, but not possible to get them.

§§§ Write your ideas downthere.

(Do not ask about Roshamull and Oramond, because our Gamemasters are not going to add them. Our gamemasters want to add their own locations)

Last edited:
Well i think mounts and this reward boxes should be added right away, but i also think that spawn of random bosses like the new ice witch boss, ghastly dragon boss, and other small ones and also vampire bosses It will add some RPG to this server ,cuz in my opinion there are more RPG players than Fighters just my opinion.

and i play hard to get tombstinger and im close to get armoured dragonling ..and after the update everybody will be able to catch this mounts? pfff...

they can add some new mounts but not this rewarded for points...it just not fair ;] for players who sell kks by paypal and sms like me , and for children who send sms to get this mounts.

Last edited:
Back