• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Shadowcores money!

1kk = 0.50$ or 0.50€ ?

Don't you know that USD And EUR Is not the same currency and that they have different values 0.50 USD Is 0.38 EUR which means you can get gold 0.12 per kk cheaper if you use USD. I just don't understand how can someone make such mistake?

1kk = 0.50$ or 0.50€ ?

Don't you know that USD And EUR Is not the same currency and that they have different values 0.50 USD Is 0.38 EUR which means you can get gold 0.12 per kk cheaper if you use USD. I just don't understand how can someone make such mistake?

Becouse here were i live its almost the same price of 1 usd or 1 eur.. And i think for some people are differents prices between 1 USD or 1 EUR

Becouse here were i live its almost the same price of 1 usd or 1 eur.. And i think for some people are differents prices between 1 USD or 1 EUR

So If I send you 100 USD you can change it for 100 EUR? Which means I get 35 free EUROS per 100 USD dollars changed. I'm sorry to inform you but Global economy is not working like that!

So If I send you 100 USD you can change it for 100 EUR? Which means I get 35 free EUROS per 100 USD dollars changed. I'm sorry to inform you but Global economy is not working like that!
Anyway i wont change USD for EUR or EUR for USD, i will change for "mexican pesos" so this are almost the same for me, anymore what do u want to say?

Back