• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Shadowcores - MS PG Project -

Ovned

Reaction score
After getting bored of ED and RP I've decided to powergame with my sorcerer. I will try to upload screenies regularly.
Starting off:
Starting Stats
wey.jpeg

First couple of advances and final stats (I didn't catch all the advancements :( ):
rpnd.jpg

Nice Stuff keep it up :D... Im looking to start playing here, But i got no team or anyone what so ever, anyone be interested in teaming up? or accepting?

Top of window says
"Tibia - Thillorron"
grats on botting on an ot.. you deserve a medal.

Top of window says
"Tibia - Thillorron"
grats on botting on an ot.. you deserve a medal.

Newer Tibia clients is displaying character names by default.

Hunting Day 2:
j940.jpg

Levels after 50 minutes hunting, used 1.3k~ gmp + exp while waiting to log out:

z0dg.jpg

and for anyone who wants to say that I bot, here's a screen that shows it's almost impossible to bot there

679k.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

few more screens + exp/hr while leaving spawn

6v0e.jpg

qbqj.jpg

0yc0.jpg

e4b8.jpg

mmsb.jpg

31si.jpg

if2f.jpg

Finished PoI Quest:
5fu4.jpg

@will be selling loot pretty quick, used about 500k~ worth of supplies

U make me wanna play shadowcores again xD But lots of botters ;<

Hunting Day 2:
j940.jpg

Levels after 50 minutes hunting, used 1.3k~ gmp + exp while waiting to log out:

z0dg.jpg

The Last Screen shot, How did u get there? is that after one of the teleports? I havent seen that spot before

and for anyone who wants to say that I bot, here's a screen that shows it's almost impossible to bot there

679k.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

few more screens + exp/hr while leaving spawn

6v0e.jpg

qbqj.jpg

0yc0.jpg

e4b8.jpg

The Last Screen shot, How did u get there? is that after one of the teleports? I havent seen that spot before

Had a bad hunting day yesterday, died 2 or 3 times and decided to leave it until today, here are the results from the two days:

277 RP getting pwned
abfv.jpg

zfur.jpg

mcyu.jpg

Yo dude,I might start playing my RP. I have around 5kk there :p How much is full assassin?

Didn't post for a couple of days, but that does not mean the PG didn't continue - died a good few times in the last 2 or 3 days, but I finally got the magical 200:

gl2u.jpg

Loot sold at lvl 187(?):

v2vo.jpg

Demon Oak Quest:

9mzh.jpg

@edit:
forgot to mention that lvls 185-200 were done today - lowest that my stamina got to was 39:35~

Last edited:
Sorry, old school player here. Now I play on a mac so I didn't know the top window shows name.
Anyways grats on level 200 and enjoy the server :>

Back