• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shadowcores need more gms !!

Stubzor

Reaction score
AS the title say they need more gms ! Ppl that can be online so there is always one gm online have timestamps or anything ! We can't play on a server that is crowded by botters, i recently noticed 1 of these botters and killed him cause i see that as the best way to fix it without gms.

You guys need more ! i know it pretty damn hard to find a reliable gm nowadays but still your ot server needs it ! Please start recruiting gms...

I love this ot and everything about it except the botters !

So please fix this !

Yours
Stubzor

I thought there were alot of gm's but not all of them are exactly active. (GM Korn for example)

They're doing their best. Having 400-500 players isn't exactly the easiest thing to handle.
I get why you want more GMs, but I highly doubt there is gonna be any recruiting.

As loofy said, i bet the priority on the server right now is to make it as good as possible and by that i mean for example, getting the latest scripts, maps and those litte tings that makes the gameplay on ShadowCores unice! Harvesting all the botters would not make it any better in my point of view. Give the coreteam more credits instead beacuse I believe keeping a such populate server running is hard and takes a lot of work.

As loofy said, i bet the priority on the server right now is to make it as good as possible and by that i mean for example, getting the latest scripts, maps and those litte tings that makes the gameplay on ShadowCores unice! Harvesting all the botters would not make it any better in my point of view. Give the coreteam more credits instead beacuse I believe keeping a such populate server running is hard and takes a lot of work.

loofy? It's monsieur Luffy the fifth for you.

They need more GM's (to handle the growing population), and better GM's who understand the community, because Hani gets to emotional when it comes to handling a players problem.

They need more GM's (to handle the growing population), and better GM's who understand the community, because Hani gets to emotional when it comes to handling a players problem.

Well being emotional dosnt mean that she is a Bad GM. Maybe i didn't get what you wanted to mean
and better GM's who understand the community
. I think she is a very Helpfull GM,.

Back