• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shadowcores OFF, forever?

Tapcioo

Faleria.eu - 2016
Reaction score
Hello.

The server has been shut down, server and website is offline, its big end ?

See ya~.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! :mad:

Dear mark. Press the reset button. Why?

1. You will make everyone happy.
2. You will earn a shit ton of cash again.
3. No one will complain anymore.
4. Profit????

Fucking hell man its like trying to convince a little kid to make his homework

halo, espaniol?
si hablo espaniol, pero me no gusta espanja gentes porque estan muy loco y engañar. Pero mi gusta tu kensz porque tu eres un chicho que es mi amigo y hermano y tu tiene una brain.

translate: follow me before shaun make bezieh airline reload 2k15

si hablo espaniol, pero me no gusta espanja gentes porque estan muy loco y engañar. Pero mi gusta tu kensz porque tu eres un chicho que es mi amigo y hermano y tu tiene una brain.

translate: follow me before shaun make bezieh airline reload 2k15
ktos polak? nie znam ur idioma amigo u very raro idioma my amigo realy

translate: u kebab? try to find me on tibia's lands if u can xD! xlog 2k15 to 2k90 <3

Shadowcores was really good server but if support will just make a reset and then don't work to update it more and more it will die in 1-2 months as every server. In good times for shadowcores they were working to make it better and when they started to update, it started to dying slowly and slowly. Without involvement from support we'll get next server for few months and then change make money and exp

Why people add this posts.. support never see it and they have this posts in ass..

Back