• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shadowcores pk 2 by waspy - NEW

sparticus

Reaction score
Hi all. This is the new part of pking on shadowcores, much better than the last one but still not perfect. I hope you'll like it and give me some good feedback.

[video=youtube;Gxu3EPdN8UY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxu3EPdN8UY[/video]

Keep on killing random low levels and botters, AMAZING pvp skills, but you are not tough when people attack back. :) keep on stealing meneerded's music too lool

Haha biggest noobs on this server! Give a botter rs or white skull and kill them haha
This is almost like a meneerded video, just without the pvp skills.. ;)

Last edited:
Wow you are guys rly nice. But before u say something make your own movie and show some pvp skills u stupid trolls keep it going sparticus and dont care about these naabs im sure that they are getting killed by you while botting :p almost like meneerded? so yeah im too almost like my friend bcuz i breath. Go to hell!

1. Its not meneerded's music, it has been used in many other videos and i know that after watching his videos and then mine, i can see where the hate is coming from.

2. We're not killing low lvls, most of the pking is done by our noobchars which are like 50-60lvls.

3. There are 2 botters in this video, watch a mener ded movie and tell me they didnt kill a botter there.

4. IF you challenge our pvp skills, lets have a fair warmode and see how mistaken you are

Back