• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shadowcores Player Kill Part Two

LiNiN

Banned User
Reaction score
[video=youtube;VOzlmFRRkjI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOzlmFRRkjI&feature=youtu.be[/video]

lol ok another fail pk. U told me yesterday u prob have the best pvp in the server but yet i see u run for ur life until ur team comes to block so u can lose pz. Also on yang u forgot to mention that u guys atkd him for 30 minutes to drain hp pots :)

Lolll dude we didn't even have sds on the end clip.. see where tweek comes?? Yeah that is when he gave us sds and 30 seconds later u dropped... fagget. And u dropped loot and had 122 UHP.. Get ur facts straight.

I don't see how this should effect the video? Did i say multiple action? Nah but listen up, it shows how well my team can clean up. Next video you'll see the same. If you don't enjoy it just please close your browser :D

i have a great idea for u. goto youtube and leave the videos there and this will be a lot better so i dont have to even see the title of the shit pk videos

ok Linin to make your video better just cut to the chase. Show only the guys getting killed, not the whole process, like 5sec per frag

Back