• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@shadowcores staff

i liked all except first one i think RS is ok more frags mean more noobs combing mcs in middle of thais, etc...

You are calling a 22 years old man old and thats why i say you cant be older than 15 .
You say i am polack but i am not, looking to your avatar you must be br or something like that.

When i had your age i was smart enough to dont discuss or fight with stronger or smarter people than me . Now stop listen to Bieber´s and go back to disney
haha pussy boiiiiii br kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

iridia lol nice real tibia is nice, only nice pvp can play on nice irdia server, iridia is nice server i have lvl 25 there nice sorcerer with nice ml i have ml 60 can i help u pk im a nice guy

translation : " dude why you make clear that this guy is a kid ? we are all kids, dont make fun of us, all we can do is call adult people gay and insult mothers "

I am 22 years old, just because i am smarter than you it doesnt mean i care about your opinion . I play shadowcores to have fun, log only to war . You ask for your parents to put money on your cellphone so you can run and donate via zaypay, you are a typical american faggot .

Behind a computer you are a warrior, face to face you walk like a female model and your voice turns sweet and submissive .

What do you have against americans? And by the way, those ideas are horrible.

Back