• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

shadowcores/thronx/good ot upcoming?

wronson

Reaction score
does anyone knows/heard about some good ot's upcoming for the winter time? i will have some spare time, but there is nowhere to play really (fck real) what happend to big success servers like shadowcores or thronx ? i think they were profitable, sad to see only bot ots, or brazilian orshabaal unlimited runes stuff.

peace to all of you who played there

You say screw real ots but Shadowcores was real but I get you, it was a really good time :).

I am working on a little project that was mainly for myself and a few friends. We miss ots that are simple, enjoyable and not overcrowded with too much content, crazy sprites, mechanics etc. and also look like the good old ots from back in the day. Perhaps it will interest you but it will take me a little time to complete :D

does anyone knows/heard about some good ot's upcoming for the winter time? i will have some spare time, but there is nowhere to play really (fck real) what happend to big success servers like shadowcores or thronx ? i think they were profitable, sad to see only bot ots, or brazilian orshabaal unlimited runes stuff.

peace to all of you who played there
What kind of server are you looking for?

Back