• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shadowcores Update Tips, VOTES.

Are you agree with this update tip?

• Fuck yes

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Well, wouldn't be bad at all...

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Nope

Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters

Danekbrplswe

Don't need pvepe. I rekt every1 on forums ;>
Reaction score
Dear @Mark , we all know you ain't feeling the motivation to try get Shadowcores up again, you say it's because of the players, because they keep crying each time you make something. Well, if you don't know how to ignore retardeds it's your single problem, look at Cipsoft, nobody cries or what? And I think you should keep people motivated to play, we ain't the ones that has to do it with you.

Anyway, let me expoose my ideas of how Shadowcores would be fine again.

ROSHAMUUL: The players will need to do the Dreamwarden outfits quest manually. There won't be the outfit. The bosses will spawn 1 time a week (Gaz'hagaroth, Omrafir..). It will be possible to create umbral weapons with a little bit more of percentage of getting master items than real tibia. It will be possible to kill the bosses which you need the keys to enter.
ORAMOND: The players will have to do the quest to gain the outfit/addons, and also will have to do the quest to gain votes and catacombs access etc... Walker monster for mount will be random such as Midnight Panther or else...
NEW OUTFITS AND MOUNTS FROM TIBIA.COM: @Mark , don't come to me saying that you don't put mounts worth 30$ on website... Don't be stupid, people isn't. Scorpion mount, Undead cavebear mount, and Elementalist full outfit are worth 300 points +-, Ur selling 10 points 1 Euro, so you are actually selling the mounts and outfits as expensive as Cipsoft.
Anyway, just let it be with the price rates you think that would be good.
REDUCE EXP LOSS DUE TO PLAYER DEATH: I think you didn't realize, but if you make all blessings+twist, you lose as equal exp as you don't buy the blessings in real tibia. So, aol pls? Fix the blessings system.
DOWNGRADE SKILLS %: You should downgrade all the skills of all players, to some % you think it would be good.
ADD TIBIA COINS: Would be good to add them to your website, so people who can't afford scrolls can use tibia coins for it.

What I'm trying to say Mark, is that Cipsoft is destroying real tibia each year that passes, and people keeps crying all day for it, but it still have players, active worlds... Don't you want to see your server active again with 1k players on? Wouldn't be a satisfaction to show everyone that you can get 1k players again? Come on, you don't lose anything.
Do something for your loyal Twifysoft community, and don't let this servers die.

Dear community: Cast your votes.

@Mark @Hani @Siramix

who gives a fuck about shadowcores or update? or who even cares about you? i dont understand if you have 300 on rl why the fuck would you rather play ot? maybe xabor kills you to much i guess :p

who gives a fuck about shadowcores or update? or who even cares about you? i dont understand if you have 300 on rl why the fuck would you rather play ot? maybe xabor kills you to much i guess :p
1- I dont play Inferna
2- Login calva and i will msg u with my 704 rp
3- You dont even know xabor
4- You are entering on the forums each day to see if theyre gonna do smth dont cry bro and dont tell me u dont want update this server is all for u
5- Get rekt on ur fathers garage
6- BB
7- No 7

1- I dont play Inferna
2- Login calva and i will msg u with my 704 rp
3- You dont even know xabor
4- You are entering on the forums each day to see if theyre gonna do smth dont cry bro and dont tell me u dont want update this server is all for u
5- Get rekt on ur fathers garage
6- BB
7- No 7
Wait ................... be continiued

Are you mad or why are u so active on forums u geek?

p.s im your father

I totally agree with you Danek, this was some good suggestions. Though this just proves why Mark won't update, look at all these retards ^

You think that the only reason that support still pissing off on your faces for few months is that "players are crying"?
you have to be really stupid and addicted to this game
They don't want to spend their time for this "project" called twifysoft.
And you still care so much for fucking server
It's so silly

Back