• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shadowcores vent server

Private ventrilo server by Shadowcores

• Yes.

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • No.

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters

Flexia

PK Team Leader
Reaction score
My idea (dont know of its exists yet) is that Talaturen rents a big ventrilo server so that people from different guilds can ask at Talaturen or Hani or any other GM they can have a own speak room. The way it gos is like this...

The leader of the guild (guild has to have at least 10 members) sends Talaturen a private message on the forum with the guild name, then Talaturen creates a room thats protected by a password for the guild, Talaturen send the leader a message back of the room is made + the password.

Why this idea? So more people can make teams and talk to each other to make the battles better.

What do you think? Please vote.

We could host a Mumble server if that is fine. For Ventrilo we would have to contact them for pricing on a license.

Belden, are you paying for the vent you use? NO! So please man, shut up. I'm not talking only for myself,but it seems that everything that's not benefit RLD is wrong... Scared that people get good teams? Please get over it... This idea would be a good boost for the wars on this server

fight then agenst ous without a vt^^ i wanna se those pros Ues and Pros SD combos you got then... ^^

and why would i fight without vent haha, my team has a vent and we are fine, if your team needs help to get vent its just pathetic, no love :thumbup:

Belden, are you paying for the vent you use? NO! So please man, shut up. I'm not talking only for myself,but it seems that everything that's not benefit RLD is wrong... Scared that people get good teams? Please get over it... This idea would be a good boost for the wars on this server

I'm not paying for our vent, Ansikte is... Your probally 14 years old bro hahah:p

and why would i fight without vent haha, my team has a vent and we are fine, if your team needs help to get vent its just pathetic, no love :thumbup:

I'm not paying for our vent, Ansikte 2 lichamen gevonden in een woning in veendam! Een jonge moeder van 41 jaar en haar zoontje of dochter zijn om het leven gekomen! De vader is GEEN verdachte! is... Your probally 14 years old bro hahah:p

Ye and you are probably 25 years old and still playing tibia pathetic person!

O and RLd, stop voting with other forum names.. sick people...

Ye and you are probably 25 years old and still playing tibia pathetic person!

O and RLd, stop voting with other forum names.. sick people...

It has 9 votes, this server has 200+ players, what makes you think we are making fake accounts? GET YOUR OWN VENT NOOB.

Back
Top Bottom