• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ShadowCores wont give me my account.

bielzin

Scripter, Retired Mapper
Reaction score
Hello ShadowCoreans. Some months ago a guy cleaned all my chars from their eq, money etc. So, i changed my password. Everything went well. And now, when i try to log in it says invalid password. So i'm like "Okay". Then i try all passwords in my head. Still nothing. I contact ShadowCores's staff to say that i have forgot my password and i remember the original password, the account name, all chars on it (one is hidden). Last IP used to log in. Etc. But the only thing is, i dont remember the email. So this is what they said:

Hi, If you don't have access to the e-mail, then you can't recover the account. Contact your e-mail provider to recover your e-mail address. Kind regards, TwifySoft Support

What the hell man! You're saying that i cannot recover my account if i dont have the email? I have pure proof man! The only thing i cant log in to is my email. And when i did my email i typed in some random stuff, so please help me TwifySoft! Please! I beg you!

Sincerely,
Pinkie Pie

The problem in your case is that your information is not correct - the email is not "some random stuff" but an actual email belonging to an actual person. If that person is not you, we can not help you - which seems to be the case here.

I didnt say the email is some random stuff. I said when i registered my email, i typed in some random stuff on like First Name, Security Question etc. I know the first password and everything, i dont know the email tho. I cant get that email back.

Back