• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper ShadowRealm Hiring Mappers (Closed)

Ashtar

ShadowRealm.online
Reaction score
Project Shadow Realm has been under hardcore dev for the last few months, due to that, our current team is no longer able to handle all the work in schedule by themselves so we currently have 2 open spots for mappers!

What we need?

Well, basically we're looking for experienced mappers with enough free time to be able to create whide areas (spawns, dungeons, etc) and narrow places (caves, paths, etc) with a good RPG feel like the following examples:

a901133f86742bd3450936de81f58871.png
a6e1c63c3bf254c0eb38501e1e335e7c.png

If you are interested in this position please fill this form and reply this thread or feel free to PM me here or in discord Ashtar#3066

Name:
Language: (English or Spanish prefered)
Examples of your work:
A minimum of 3-5 screenshots of your previous or current mapping needs be provided
Amount of time you can dedicate a week for mapping:

It's important to state that this is a paid per map job (paypal only) and that there is plenty of work for a long time!

Name: Blanchet
Language: Spanish but i can work with english too
Examples of your work: Own Project
Amount of time you can dedicate a week for mapping: 5+ hours

I can't add u to discord, Blanchet#4382

Postions have been filled. Thanks to everyone who PMed me!

Back