• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shadow’s Free scripting services

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry everybody i hadn't enough time to continue your requests but i will be working on them one by one again start from tomorrow.

Cheers!

Sorry everybody i hadn't enough time to continue your requests but i will be working on them one by one again start from tomorrow.

Cheers!
I have a request of sending back the 170USD you owe me.

Cheers!
there's something that would be a masterpiece for every retro server..
a good quiver system :D

what we already have, is, basically, you put a container on ammo_slot and make the game look inside this container for ammunition...
but, the problem is that you can put more containers inside this "quiver" (it's a normal container xD) and you can have infinite slots for ammunition.

so, i suggest:
make a real quiver, an item/container that you only can put ammunition inside :)

what about an !invite, !join party talkaction,
where player invites people via talkaction !invite player_x2 and the 2nd player recive a mesage like " player_XX has invite you to a party, to accept the invitation type !join player_xx"
:)
Sorry for the delay :)

Enjoying the opportunity to request a Castle War script for Revscripts.

One like this, maybe?

Hello everybody,
Last week words are spreading that im not capable of scripting/programming where its absolutely not the case, ppl loves interacting with drama even tho they don’t understand shit, so i decided to do free scripts For anybody willing to use this opportunity, to request a script you need to understand the following :

1) your request should be direct.

2) don’t include actionids or itemids for the code i will implement the logic and you will implement it into your server

3) All codes are OTBR/TFS supported

4) you need you explain as clear as possible
and as small paragraph as possible too

5) requesting a script doesn’t mean i agreed to write it

6) finally, all requests will be shared in thread in resources and links will be sent on this post.

Cheers! It looks like a good day start :)
Hi.

I need a script so that I can make a personal quest-npc. So that the player can get a mission to go somewhere else and talk with someone.

For example:

-Player: Hi
-NPC: Hello PLAYER. Did you hear this rumor?
-Player: rumor
  • NPC: (example answer) did you know that the king is giving out reward for the one who can find out who is stealing bananas from him, and I know who it is, and you seem to need a coin or two. Go confront the King's Guard and all the rest will go natural! Do you want to do it?
  • Player: yes

And then a quest update comes in log like "the banana thief" and then the quest will tell you to confront the King's Guard. You do so by doing this:

• Player: Hi
  • King's Guard NPC: Hello there citizen! Do you want to report a crime?
  • Player: Yes
  • Kings Guard: what do you want to report?
Player: confront

Etc etc.

Thanks in advance if this is something you want to do :☺️ peace out 💯
Post automatically merged:

And if the npc can ask to get an item and deliver it to him/her or another npc would be awesome too

Last edited:
1.- spell that spams an alert before being cast (tutorialsquares).
2.- a script that serves as a global event, when you kill X number of monsters (all monsters count), a teleport opens in the temple giving players access to the area where a boss will appear.

Hi.

I need a script so that I can make a personal quest-npc. So that the player can get a mission to go somewhere else and talk with someone.

For example:

-Player: Hi
-NPC: Hello PLAYER. Did you hear this rumor?
-Player: rumor
  • NPC: (example answer) did you know that the king is giving out reward for the one who can find out who is stealing bananas from him, and I know who it is, and you seem to need a coin or two. Go confront the King's Guard and all the rest will go natural! Do you want to do it?
  • Player: yes

And then a quest update comes in log like "the banana thief" and then the quest will tell you to confront the King's Guard. You do so by doing this:

• Player: Hi
  • King's Guard NPC: Hello there citizen! Do you want to report a crime?
  • Player: Yes
  • Kings Guard: what do you want to report?
Player: confront

Etc etc.

Thanks in advance if this is something you want to do :☺️ peace out 💯
Post automatically merged:

And if the npc can ask to get an item and deliver it to him/her or another npc would be awesome too
Like @Evil Puncker said the OP doesn't exist anymore, you should open a request thread for this. But anyways, do the following:

• Search for a quest that has the same behave, that follows the storage structure you're looking for.
  • Create new storages for the quest at lib/core/storages.lua, and add the quest stages at xml/quests.lua

For example, here's Grof the Guard from Inquisition

You can see that lines like this makes the quest progression,. simply modify to what you need.
Lua:
player:setStorageValue(PlayerStorageKeys.TheInquisition.Mission01, player:getStorageValue(PlayerStorageKeys.TheInquisition.Mission01) + 1) -- The Inquisition Questlog- "Mission 1: Interrogation"

And the most important tip, use ORTS2 datapack from github. Practially it has every quest from cipsoft (and what you're requesting is like almost every cipsoft roleplay quest).

1.- spell that spams an alert before being cast (tutorialsquares).
2.- a script that serves as a global event, when you kill X number of monsters (all monsters count), a teleport opens in the temple giving players access to the area where a boss will appear.

Check this TFS 1.X+ - Monster counter tfs 1.5 8.6 (https://otland.net/threads/monster-counter-tfs-1-5-8-6.279548/#post-2684783)
Just try to craft the globalevent based on the storage given in monsterKilledCount

Can't help you more guys, this thread shouldn't be bumped so the next time open a request in the corresponding forum
Regards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back