• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient SHADOWS WITH PIXELS AT ORIGINAL 7.4 CLIENT!!!

drible

Reaction score
I'VE FORMATED MY PC (DELETED ALL) NOW I'M BACK TO TIBIA AND I'VE DOWNLOADED TIBIA 7.4 ORIGINAL CLIENT BUT THE SHADOWS...

1623207724825.png

HOW CAN I SOLVE IT? PLEAASE

Hahaha the char is just Testing... xD @pink_panther

How can I do that? (drivers) @Ramirow

"Change DirectX to OpenGL" Don't have this Graphic Options in Client =/ @ScorpionOT

I've downloaded Directx 11 and .Net Framework 3.5.... Then Reboot...
But don't work... =(
That's my Tibia Graphic Options

graphics.png
"

it wont work fine ... you need customized 7.72 client to work as 7.4 protocol ... or try changing your windows 10 resolution to 16 bits, which is nearly impossible nowadays

I tried to open it with 16-bit and the "Show Lights Effect" now can be clicked... but the fps dropped drastically note the difference in the photos below (note: bits underlined in red)

fps32bit.png

fps16bit.png

My Direct X:

directx.png

I tried "Intel Driver & Support Assistant" but says "There are no driver or software updates available for your system."

naoha.png

Now I Tried this Software and Updated the Drivers

easydriver.png
easydriver2.png

And finally tried update .NETFRAMEWORK at Microsoft Painel and Restart PC... but doesn't worked...

winupdate.png

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME ! ! ! I don't know what else to do continues with these dots in the shadows and I can't activate the light effects, and my friend with the same client at his house has the light effects option available to click, I don't know but what I do I can't play that way

Last edited:
7.4 directx support is outdated and the modenr drivers don't implement it like back then ... this is why you never see 7.4 native cleint being used any more, at least 7.72 is used, or sometimes 7.4 in a virtual environment in a windows xp still works.

Are you using Direct X graphics mode? you need to restart after changing between open gl and dx
this doesnt make any sense

well it maybe hard since afaik 7.4 used DX5 only, try with windows compatibility mode
this, however, might work

There is no OpenGL or DirectX option by the Client... All graphic options available are in the photo.... @pink_panther

graphics.png

But that doesn't happen with my friend who has the SAME client and the same version of DirectX12 and on Win10 and a New PC. He can manages to check the Show Light Effects option

Anyway I tried to download DirectX5 and install it to see if that way I could and to my surprise at the end of the installation this window appeared (I don't know if it means something important) @ScorpionOT

5directx.png

This means ["Direct3D -> Not Installed"] and ["Old DirectPlay -> Not Installed"] underlined in red

Edit: Now I installed DirectX9 Sucefully and DirectX11 for precaution

Last edited:
Because my database and distro are based on this version, it's not a whim. Even if there is another client that I can connect to my 7.4 server it would help just the same. This is if the shadows are not buggy and enable the Show Light Effects option

Because my database and distro are based on this version, it's not a whim. Even if there is another client that I can connect to my 7.4 server it would help just the same. This is if the shadows are not buggy and enable the Show Light Effects option
I don't know of any client that would work for you, but i hope someone here can help you. My only recommendation in my opinion is, if you're just starting, stick to 7.72 and downgrade the mechanics to 7.4. Most of ppl are doing it because 7.4 version had so many wrong things, including the client, or at least, that's what i have read so far of the ppl that have years over here. If i know of any otclient that would work for you i will post it here.

Now oddly enough the below 7.6 clients that include it open but are left with the screen all white I can't even login. Being so desperate for this to work I'm even happy that at least the error has changed now I have another tag to find answers to my problem.

whitetibia.png

I'll try another client, but out of curiosity:

1. Will I need to compile these files?

Is there a client already compiled for win64?

3. I don't know how to play with version 7.4 on client 7.72 that would be awesome

4. When I use another client that says they support version 7.4 I come across the error in IpChanger: "Tibia Not Found!"... or something like that, that is: how can I set the specific IP so that the client already understands and do not need IpChanger?

If you can give me the link to at least one of these alternatives and answer this compilation question. Thanks to those who are trying to help me =)

Now I uninstalled the Intel Graphics device, even it doesn't show up in the desktop options anymore and surprisingly the game worked and with fps 60~65... WTF??? Normally I play with fps 80 but this has given me such a headache that I think I'll keep it that way to be able to play. Now I'm just going to test if having too many simultaneous events on the screen will further damage the fps.

Graphics Options Now:

newoptions.png

CONSIDERING THIS NEW INFORMATION ABOUT MY PROBLEM, IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN DIAGNOSE AND BRING POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS NOT PRESENTED HERE IN THIS TOPIC?

Back