• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shadowsong's PS Corner

Made something quick because I'm quite busy lately, but didn't want you to wait too long :p

1-15_zps9b7b08b8.png

3-10_zps69f565ad.jpg

4-9_zps915cda44.jpg

Awesome! thanks ;)

- - - Updated - - -

If you don't mind,i'd like to request a banner the same size as below. It is ofc cs based & i need the text CS-Malinkowo written on it
current one:
header.png

(white space at bottom is transparent,cba to delete it xD)

Last edited:
Sure, I can do that, but again.. you'll have to wait a bit. Do you want it to be an image of CS ingame (someone shooting someone like on this pic, or?)

Sure, I can do that, but again.. you'll have to wait a bit. Do you want it to be an image of CS ingame (someone shooting someone like on this pic, or?)

Anything that will fit :p,also the malinkowo=raspberries so if ur able to,it would be cool if you could have someting related to them too :p but you do not have to
i dont mind waiting,the one atm is fine just getting bored of it

More snowy animals!

Snow Bear

- - - Updated - - -

Anything that will fit :p,also the malinkowo=raspberries so if ur able to,it would be cool if you could have someting related to them too :p but you do not have to
i dont mind waiting,the one atm is fine just getting bored of it

Here's some raspberries as requested, hope you like it.

1cs_zpsb7a25d11.jpg

Back