• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada][7.6] Hyperion OTS

Server Website/AAC
https://hyperion.servegame.com/no-account-necessary
Server Address
hyperion.servegame.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

swashed

Reaction score
IP: hyperion.servegame.com
Port: 7171
Client: Tibia 7.6
Uptime: 24/7
Map: PvP Map Rotation (Current Map: YurOTS Test Map)
Server Type: PvP-Enforced
PvP Exp Rate: 5x

Step into a time machine and travel back to the early days of Tibia, where danger lurked around every corner and battles were fought with true grit and determination. This private server is a labour of love for those who yearn for the days of old, where PvP was fierce and unforgiving, and only the strongest survived.

From the moment you set foot in Hyperion, you'll find yourself immersed in a breathtaking display of power and strategy. Prepare to engage in epic battles that will leave you breathless, as every player you encounter is a force to be reckoned with. It's a thrilling dance of skill, reflexes, and cunning, where the outcome hangs in the balance with every move you make.

Attachments

• banner hyperion.jpg
    banner hyperion.jpg
    349.4 KB · Views: 31 · VirusTotal
  • battle stats.jpg
    battle stats.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 31 · VirusTotal
"It's a thrilling dance of skill, reflexes, and cunning, where the outcome hangs in the balance with every move you make."
But tibia auto is allowed..... This is contradicting, no?
There is no skill and there is no reflexes, when you are using tibia auto. Maybe script skills, I don't know. But this doesn't make sense.

"It's a thrilling dance of skill, reflexes, and cunning, where the outcome hangs in the balance with every move you make."
But tibia auto is allowed..... This is contradicting, no?
There is no skill and there is no reflexes, when you are using tibia auto. Maybe script skills, I don't know. But this doesn't make sense.
It’s just hype my man. Just trying to make it fun

I got my hands on a map editor that works for 7.6, so now I can start editing the map to make it more pvp-oriented. Adding obstacles, pathways, and strategically placed stairs. It doesn't look super pretty right now but over time the map will develop nicer.

Attachments

Back