• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Shallow's Application

XxShallowxX

ಠ_ಠ
Reaction score
Hello OTLand, I am wanting to join a nice server to work with, since I can't seem to find my own. So, take a look at my application if you need a Game-Master or a staff member.

I Am Now: Free
I Am Currently Working For: Free!
I Am On: Nothing

Contact Information:

1. MSN
2. Private Message

Questions About Me:

• How Long Have You Been In The "OT" Business?
3 Years.​
  • How Many OTs Have Been Successful That You Made?
There was Nova, which was a ForgottenL OT, It had around 90-100 Players, and GynTek, which was a war OT, had 110-130 Players.
  • What Can You Do To Support My Server?
I can do a lot of things, I can Map, Script, work on Websites, or just fix console problems.
  • If I Hire You, How Long Will You Stay On My Server?
I Will stay on your server depending on the amount of players online, the community, and the overall health of the server, I will not stay on one that gets 3 players daily.
  • Do You Require Pay?
No, I do not. I will except donations though. The only way that I would have to get paid was if there was a hard job, or a large amount of mapping I would have to do.
  • Do You Actually Know About OTs, Or Are You Just Saying That You Do?
Yes, I have been playing Tibia since I was 8 years old, I quit for a while until I was 12, then started playing OTs, I was instantly overwhelmed on how awesome they were, so I started to try to make my own with my friends, and I made my first OT. It wasn't great :p Then I gained knowledge, came to OTFans, learned how to map and script, then my friend on OTFans told me to go to OTLand, so here I am.
  • What If I Am Not Happy With You After I Hire You?
If you do not like the work I did, or was not satisfied, then take away my GM, ban me, and post your feedback on this page.
  • What Kind Of Server Are You Looking For?
Almost any, I will work for anything besides a ForgottenL OT.

My Application Is Located Below..

Code:
Name: Kyle Schiffer
Locaiton: Texas, USA
Languages: English, some Spanish, Japanese, and German
MSN: [email protected]

Last edited:
I Am Now Not Available. Working With Ancas Real Map, I Will Post When I Will Be Available Again.
You can still post the servers you want me to work with here, but I will not respond to any of them unless they are great, or the server I am working for has not been successful.

Thanks, Shallow

It seems that your in to helping people JUST because you are allowed to get a gamemaster, as you are using this "status" shower at the top of the thread.
And you care so much about player amount and so on.

You hired me as your mapper for a war OT and told me you were going to do a village but I've never heard anything from you since...

Back