• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Shanksera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro Warbringer

Retired with developing
Reaction score
I checked his posts and I couldn't find a lot of insulting material. He should be infracted at first IMHO and then banned if he doesn't behave. Final decision rests with the moderators though.

as i sayd a warning..
It is really annoying when i see people insulting each other

I checked his posts and I couldn't find a lot of insulting material. He should be infracted at first IMHO and then banned if he doesn't behave. Final decision rests with the moderators though.

Completely agree. Usually people begin behaving after they are infracted or at least you could give him a warning infraction. (One that doesn't count the points towards him).

Well yeah but its like always on my threads and such like
' OMFG NOOB REALSOFT IS 8.0+ TIBIA OMFG NOOB OMFG NOOB '

Lets see your a follower of him rite?
Well you are the one what should grow up ive just suggest to do taht.. its not my job to do it...

Kinda useless thread...
Don't make for every single person a complaint thread, push the report button where he insulted someone and then I'm sure a Moderator will take care of it. :thumbup:

mind regards, Evil Hero

Pro Warbringer if an mod see him inslut hardly then he will probably
warn or infract him
i think its called infract lol :S

I suppose posts made by him are enough proof for moderators to take any action against him.

Ok what the hell did he done? Called one guy a noob, and thats nothing.
Nothing Massive

Useless thread,
Enjoy.

This isn't a section to request banishments for other members or complain about them:S. Use the report button and we will take the right actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back