• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shape Request

Fairywintah

RoHaN-OTs - Support and Mapper.
Reaction score
-~Shape Request~-

I started this Thread because i have saw many players asking for Shape's so would be nice by me to start a Thread who will belong to this community for a long time so here it is ;D

Information:
This is and Shape request as you can read in the Title. Yes but i'm not doing this shapes, If people wants to help me! its Okay.

Here are the shapes:

Rookgard Shape By Neon! [SCROLL DOWN]
Download
Shape By Henkos!
Download
Sweden Shape By Neon!
Download
RPG Shape; Includes Ice island/Desert/Main and Rook By Peroxide
Download

If you want your Shape here PM me the link on OTland or some other site.
Keep it mind, I'm not taking the complain with virus, send me a message and i will delete it!.

Staff:

Hope this will help this community ;D :peace:

Last edited:
I need a shape, but not a public one.
A private one so other ppl dont have my shape too.

If someone would make one, please pm me with download link. The shape must be big enough for one city and many hunts.

regards

The name of this thread should be "List of Shapes" or "Shapes". Makes it sound like YOU need to shape

I need a shape, but not a public one.
A private one so other ppl dont have my shape too.

If someone would make one, please pm me with download link. The shape must be big enough for one city and many hunts.

regards

Download one then modify it to make it unique, if you can't do that then why bother mapping at all?

Back