• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Share your favorite quote and inspire others! - drop your quote.

Obito

0x1337
Solutions
Reaction score

Hello everyone,

I've always been fascinated by the power of words and how they can inspire us, comfort us, or make us see things in a new light and keep us going. One of my favorite ways to connect with inspiring words is through quotes. I find that a well-chosen quote can offer guidance, motivation, or just a moment of reflection.
So, I thought it would be interesting to start a thread where we can share our favorite quotes and what they mean to us. It can be a quote from a famous author, a line from a movie, or something a friend once told you. Whatever it is, if it resonates with you, I'd love to hear about it!
To start things off, here's one of my favorite quotes:
[The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials." - Chinese Proverb]
This quote has always reminded me that every experience, no matter how difficult or painful, can teach us something valuable. It's a powerful reminder to stay open to learning and growth, even in the face of adversity.
I can't wait to see what quotes you all share!

"A leader must be wise, fair, and just, and must always act with the greater good in mind." - Attributed to Athena in various ancient Greek texts.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
"The path to wisdom is through humility, not arrogance." - Attributed to Athena in various ancient Greek texts.
athena___immortals_by_tiaoliuchuan_d63shw6-fullview.jpg

“In my relationships with persons I have found that it does not help, in the long run, to act as though I were something that I am not.” ― Carl R. Rogers

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain -> It's time to toss the dice.
- Wheel of Time

Meister Eckhart said:
The only thing that burns in hell is the part of you that won't let go of your life: your memories, your attachments.
They burn them all away, but they're not punishing you, they're freeing your soul.

If you're frightened of dying and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away.
If you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels freeing you from the earth.

For the person who has learned to let go and let be, nothing can ever get in the way again.

Last edited:
You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength. - Marcus Aurelius

Behind every successful person there was a group of haters - idk from who, a wise woman/man though.

a jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better than a master of one”
Robert Greene

An opus of emptiness, meticulously composed and brilliantly executed, resonating through the chambers of history as a monument to triviality.

Back