• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Share your ideas for Tibia graphics!

hiperkarma

High-level newbie
Reaction score
Hello!

This topic is for graphics ideas for Tibia.
Please share yours, what could make Tibia better!

For example:
More wall types? If yes, then what kind?
More nature objects? If yes, then what?
Pillars? Grounds? Railings? Roofs? Doors? Windows?

Kind regards,
hiperkarma

The list:
Riding monsters
New lava ground
Low and high wall types
More grass tufts
Hangable nature objects
Wooden railing alike wooden walls
More roof types
New grass details
Sitting on chairs
Advanced pet system

Last edited:
Id like to see new Fire ground. The one in use right now is so old and it really needs an update :D

Why is it so hard to think of something that you would like to see in Tibia and write it down here?

I think there are enought variation in wall types etc but when I use the mapeditor it bugs me there arent more different wall sections. Some things that is missing in my opinion is high and low wall for all different wall types, ruin wall high and low for all wall types, connection high-low (some looks bugged in corners) and maybe some more natures like grass tuffs and hangable natures would be nice :)

All added to the list. Thank you guys.

ZorrO, could you be more specific? Do you mean the lava ground or the melting ground?

ZorrO, could you be more specific? Do you mean the lava ground or the melting ground?

He means a fire field.

I think the lightpoles (blue and in Thais) can get a new update.

yes sure, i meant the lava..
9kwg82.jpg

new roofs

TIBIA NEEDS A LOT OF NEW ROOF STYLES ._.

darker, lighter, variety of colors =S they just use red :S

Nice thread, hiper. This should be sticked.
I don't got any ideas atm, but when I've got some I will sure post it here :)

May I ask what this list will be used for? For the custom spriting project? As a list that will be sent to CipSoft?

Bump, share your ideas right now, the list will be sent on August first.

If you eat, your health and mana dont grow, but add +10 or something, like a ham add +8, and a meat heal +4, just random..
Pet sytem is nice, that you can buy your pets at a NPC, so at level 8 you can buy a pet, and you can upgrade him each level or something you know..
and also,

and haha, I think it never gonna happend, but a little bit fast attack would be awesome, not fast but 1x faster then normal

lol, change gold would be nice o_O that you ctrl click on the gold and It change

Back
Top Bottom