• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sharing my tibia skins

Kannibale

Superior
Reaction score
Hello all you tibia gamers. The past month and a half I have developed a few tibia skins which I am releasing for free to the public. They can all be found here.

These are all up to date with Tibia 9.81.

Tibia Skins

A sample of my best work, which can be found in the link:
bluev2ingamepic.png

Last edited:
God damit some of them are beautifull

Thanks takes a hell of a long time to make them and I've seen some pretty bad tibia skins going around. So I thought I would give mine out. I added my online name into the compass so no one can take credit for these and try to sell them for rl cash. I would rather they remain free and I'm currently working on more atm.

Hey could you make set me up with one thats 8.6 but has the green like your 9.8 green skin does? I just need the interface to be green not sure how to do that.

Nevermind. I made my own.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is my result of trying to do it all myself. (got some ideas/style from Kannibale) thanks a bunch for the inspiration :)

Login Screen
21l7j9c.png

In-Game
k4wjtw.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Kannibale i need some help please give me some advice. I made some skins but when I go under "change outfit" all the color buttons are ONE solid color (black) why is this?

Back