• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sharingan Eye updated!

ZoOorO

Senator
Reaction score
Hello :D
So iv been watching naruto and thought it would be fun to make the sharingan although im not sure if it looks great or not but im happy with the outcome, your turn to say if it looks good or not :D

1st Edition

2nd edition

The credit for the eye and the sharingan can be found when you click on the picture.
I'm the one who mixed both :D

Regards :D

Last edited:
Now that you mentioned it, i suppose i can do some edits on it :D

For it to look really good you'd need another real eye as base, it just needs to be more vile, yet relaxed and motionless.

Sharingan_2nd_edition_by_ZoOorO.png

This one is far much better than the other one :D

@Up

This one is WAY better than the previous one. You have uberskills for sure =) OMGCRACKYAY PWN XD
Yeh ur master0pr0-Z XDDDD bestaste

[FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Mangekyou would be looking much better. :)

images

[/SIZE][/FONT]

Your second edition looks definitely way better than the first one. But why didn't you blured the dot in the middle like the rest?

Your second edition looks definitely way better than the first one. But why didn't you blured the dot in the middle like the rest?
hehe, I really did but it doesn't seems to be seen quite good ;s

@jester
Definitely, but those you got in the picture aren't in the anime ^^ But well I think try Kakashi's Mangekyou^^

Back