• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia SharpMapTracker 0.8.1 by Jo3Bingham

I could unlock it. But when I trie to change IP, and I log into the otserver, i got "disconnected from the server". Anyone could help?

SharpMapTracker v0.8.26 update by drac0ner

Changelog
Added support for Tibia 10.97
Removed visibility of the disabled OT option.

Download
SharpMapTracker v0.8.26

Notes
I quickly made an update for 10.97 support. Tested for only 1 minute, so it might not be stable.
As always you have to supply items.xml, items.otb, and Tibia.dat yourself.
Make sure you are using the files for the appropriate client version.
If the tracker says you are not using the correct version of items.otb you can ignore it.​

Can you add 10.98, need to track a few parts of RL.

Thanks!

Please Sharpmaptracker for otserver pleasee :(
I could unlock it. But when I trie to change IP, and I log into the otserver, i got "disconnected from the server". Anyone could help?
I'm actually getting afraid of the dark when I read this. Why the f*** would you maptrack someones OTServer? I understand that you guys want to maptrack RL Map so you can run your download and run + p2w servers etc etc. But I just don't understand just why you want to maptrack someones custom server? To steal the persons players and make money out of it?

I'm actually getting afraid of the dark when I read this. Why the f*** would you maptrack someones OTServer? I understand that you guys want to maptrack RL Map so you can run your download and run + p2w servers etc etc. But I understand just why you want to maptrack someones custom server? To steal the persons players and make out of it?

Because you would like to "steal" some cool maps that people have done.

As far as I have been on this community, there has been huge realeses that are better than CipSoft.

As far as I have been on this community, there has been huge realeses that are better than CipSoft.
Yes indeed. but no reason to enter someones server and just track it.

The people have done it for their server and not for anothers servers. I put myself in example, I have a custom server, I won't like if someone enter in my server with intentions to track it, that is not fair with the people that put alot of work on it.

still a shitty move to track someones custom OT. haha
its weird. We can track cipsoft "custom maps" because they are custom maps but from cipsoft, so why u couldnt track other custom maps?

I'm not into stealing someones work, but its weird that you have no scruples in stealing cipsoft work, but tracking someones map its forbidden?

IMO its same situation.

its weird. We can track cipsoft "custom maps" because they are custom maps but from cipsoft, so why u couldnt track other custom maps?

I'm not into stealing someones work, but its weird that you have no scruples in stealing cipsoft work, but tracking someones map its forbidden?

IMO its same situation.

That is what I am talking about.

IMO its same situation.
nope its not the same thing.

@Tarek1337
How is possible that you agree track map from cipsoft, and not for OT?

Remember that OTs start when one thief get the code?

Now you do servers with cipsoft files, so why not with maps, is the same thing...

Do not be a hypocrite.

SharpMapTracker v0.8.26 update by drac0ner

Changelog
Added support for Tibia 10.97
Removed visibility of the disabled OT option.

Download
SharpMapTracker v0.8.26

Notes
I quickly made an update for 10.97 support. Tested for only 1 minute, so it might not be stable.
If the tracker says you are not using the correct version of items.otb you can ignore it.​

Can't download this file...

Please reupload

SharpMapTracker v0.8.27 update by drac0ner

Changelog
Added support for Tibia 10.98

Download
SharpMapTracker v0.8.27

Notes
I quickly made an update for 10.98 support. Tested for only 1 minute, so it might not be stable.

Back