• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Signature Sharps Service.

Sharp

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
I have been getting back into photoshop, and if you'd like a signature photoshopped for you, please ask here, please ask something that is withing the proportions of which OTland allows (Width =?? Height = 150px) but just I can make a better quality signature with something like 300-110px or something etc.

Some examples of my photoshopping skills are my signatures I am currently using, please provide a render also, or if not provide one, give me a good idea of what I'm looking for.

Ask away.

P.S would appreciate at least a rep, for the signature you recieve as I'm doing this free of charge.

Finished Avatars:
EvoXtremes':

0PWJHF3myU.png

Akons'
MAEcmEet7.png

Faruzs'
SOAlv1pHk3.png

Finished Signatures:
Snachs':

AEV65fxxiH.png

Clintens'
hxl6Ke46l0.png

(Made while Clinten watched via Teamviewer)

Last edited:
I need a avatar please.

Render could be same as my signature.

Text :
EvoXtreme

Theme: Jessica Alba <3
Size: 120x120
Render: idk, choose one sexy picture :)

Ill try, that image is quite large if I'm going to make it Smaller, it may become blurry, and also guys i can vectorise a few signatures/avatars, so if you want a vectorised avatar/signature ask and I'll upload both a normal version and a vectorised and you can choose which you'd like :)

Could you please get me the render, currently my internets download speed is around 5kb/s, it will take me weeks to find a good picture.

Lazy for search... maybe like EvoXtreme??

Could you make me a signature and an avatar? Idk how it should look like so if u can do it like it would fit me

I whould like to have a signature. Like a userbar, with my name on it and 'Mapper'. The render/theme something mappish. Don't got anything from this computer. Just like waterfall or nature, or something easy.

Thanks!

I whould like to have a signature. Like a userbar, with my name on it and 'Mapper'. The render/theme something mappish. Don't got anything from this computer. Just like waterfall or nature, or something easy.

Thanks!

I just made the simple text signature you asked for, I'll make the new one later when I can be bothered to xD

Back