• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shawak's War Server 8.6 <-> Beta testers wanted

Guapoke

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I'm updating the best war server, in my opinion, the Shawak to 8.6 version. I need people interested in helping test it. If everything goes right, I will run it in a dedicated server in USA.

If anyone is interested, server is already running for tests. Just send me a PM or post here for connection info.

Special thanks to @Shawak
Thanks in advance,
Marcel.

Last edited:
pm me with info. I was thinking of making a war server for NA players but you saved me all the trouble ;p.

I want to test out this too, sounds fun! =)
pm me with info. I was thinking of making a war server for NA players but you saved me all the trouble ;p.

The connection details are: ip: tibianwarfare.zapto.org -client:8.6 - port: 7171- acc: 1/1
I need help to decide few things like the exp, if there are going to be another things to do or just war, if characters will save everything or just the frags/points, etc...

Back