• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shawn and Tylers Mapping Thread (Fakie - Nae)

Fakie Proz

Fakie Mapper
Reaction score
Howdy, were Shawn and Tyler from FakieProductions.
We're in the mapping area of FakieProductions and, Today we would like to present our new project named Pandora
We hope you enjoy!​
Shawn​

16c7zp3.jpg

73o01e.jpg

Tyler

4ugzsy.jpg

We will have more uploaded soon! Give us feed-back on this, Let us see how good it is so far.

Haha thats tyler for ya, I do the boarders and etc. He adds the nature and works on the city along with me.
Thx for the feedback

Looks bad, sorry to say, it's so random and so many things out of place.

Thanks for the comments, I like how its "random" when everything in there is meant for a reason.. How it blinds it with each other, But somehow its "random"
Too funny.
Nothing on there is random, Its a old broken up city that has nature growing on all the walls and grounds. If you ever have seen "Avatar" you would understand
what Pandora is.

-Tyler
(Y)

You need to read the screenshot tutorial (as some1 else posted). The screenshots are way too blurry and just not clean at all. If you don't want to take in-game screenshots, just zoom in on the map editor until the graphics look nice and clean.

Other than that, it looks okay.

In a strange way it does look cool! It's maybe not the best gameplay, but it does look cool!

Back