• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

sheep

nickgeraghty

Reaction score
si sir?
@bombelwks
oyQ96vn.jpg

well everyone knows this is bullshit because when you get private message does'nt look like that but anyways come aurera or shadow or u still cry from that death

haha disgusting boy like me?

okay lets get 1 fact straight

1.im not black
2.my father isnt a rapist/peado
3.my mother isn't a drug dealer
4.my sister isn't a prostitude
5.i live in the uk the place your trying to get into because your an imagrant

and last of all everyone check this kid 13 year old spanish donkey

http://postimg.org/image/8h96xrc9p/

haha disgusting boy like me?

okay lets get 1 fact straight

1.im not black
2.my father isnt a rapist/peado
3.my mother isn't a drug dealer
4.my sister isn't a prostitude
5.i live in the uk the place your trying to get into because your an imagrant

and last of all everyone check this kid 13 year old spanish donkey

http://postimg.org/image/8h96xrc9p/
Yes shaun, yes whatever, anyways, this photo is from 3 years ago so i changed a bit, as soon as i can i'll make a photo juuuust for you so you can wank. Peace. Btw, i'm not 13, i'm 16 but in fact, saying this to me, you are proving your big immaturity, and the age don't mean, because you are 19 and got a 8 year old angry cunt mentality so idk what's the point on talking all this shit bruh :)

Btw shaun, i'm not going to insult you anymore, you has been my best teammate on shadowcores so i won't waste my time on sayin useless insults, but as you know (or u should) people changed as you did, and as i did, nobody can be friends 4life sooooo i think it will be easier to keep our lives in peace.

Last edited:
Back