• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sheous Mursu Dominando

Zaklada typ temat co kupuje chary pada na ushurielu 15x dziennie jak zostal wyjebany z gildii to oddawal fragi OK po za tym zamieniajcie sie na gp z nim na securze mi 250k ukradl

Sori Revolution Dominando , Wanna fightek 300 fragek ?

meyby fightek no ava ?Jordi retardek?Revolution Dominando i dont think so Ping Pong Dominando :) Revolution only dominando if have masa vs 20 people and dominando on ava :) Stop ava stop ava and all noob on team Jordi spam ava haha nice team :)

meyby fightek no ava ?Jordi retardek?Revolution Dominando i dont think so Ping Pong Dominando :) Revolution only dominando if have masa vs 20 people and dominando on ava :) Stop ava stop ava and all noob on team Jordi spam ava haha nice team :)
36 vs 50 on svargrond and u lost 120 to 130 :p
np bro i wanna fight again 250 frags

what the fuck are you talking maslana? you're random member from calar team and now you think that you're commander? I'm sure that Jordi is much better than you. Only reason of "your" wins is that you have many high lvls in guild. so stfu and go be exp with your fucking charlovers

what the fuck are you talking maslana? you're random member from calar team and now you think that you're commander? I'm sure that Jordi is much better than you. Only reason of "your" wins is that you have many high lvls in guild. so stfu and go be exp with your fucking charlovers

100% true. :)

/mursu

36 vs 50 on svargrond and u lost 120 to 130 :p
np bro i wanna fight again 250 frags

buahahah yeye 50 meyby 80 vs 36? one time i have more people on dara 7 more alwys you have 2*more and you spam only ava like retard ;] i loss only one wm 30 vs 60+ on liberty bay and i have honor i fight on liberty to and warmode you on dara run to baot and cry :) 3 wm win jordi 1 and who is better ? i know jordi hahaha nice joke :) life is brutal jordi ;] cry and go learn pvp you only spam avavavavava

buahaha ye i have lvl in shadow lvl its nothing 100 lvl have the same hit like 400 lvl and shut up majczal you are random on trejd :) i never say i comander i never comander team i only lead some action and i win warmode and who is better players who never lead or jordi who lead xxx years very funny Majczal fucking reatrd

Back