• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shikate - Pixelart

You should start as a freelancer, take paid jobs.
These sprites are insane, great job dude!

Sprite made by my second apprentice :p

puw4.png

I hope that You like it

Someone overdid with contrast between dark and light parts of this "monument". Also I don't know what the hell is this. Some water source? Some wacky entrance to underground caves? And personally I dislike colors, white-grey-black should be way, waaaay better.

Shikate is "noob of pixelart" not a boss :D
Btw, I saw all his spells and.. Please guys, wait for a ONE day, then You will see all of them! ;)

^One day, hahah I know these days. Your server can be great, but imo Tibia dont have many followers like 2-3 years ago. I dont know how much people are in team, but yours earnings don't be high. + many rippes will be happy to steal graphics(yeah, otland client its funny security system)

Holy fuck, the shapes are just AMAZING.
You could improve the shading, I can't complain I'm still not that good to know some serious things about shading :D
Cheers :)

Back