• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shikate - Pixelart

That was not being discussed however xD
Back to great sprites now!

She did use it without asking = not nice
Me taking your car, use it and bring it back is the same thing.

@ot: looks niceeeeeee

She still didn't "use" it. All she did was paste the pics on a simple screenshot in photoshop. How did she use them? That's obviously so that she and we can see how it would look in-game.
That's no "stealing", in fact, she just did us and Shikate a favor.

But you still returned the product, without any damage done right?
@Peroxide: We're at a web-based forum,where NZ rules do't apply, however if the creator of the image, wanted to take action he/she would have done so.

Sorry for me... I had no mana to sprite xD But fortunately it's comming back and I'll try to work on my server. I wanted to show u first teaser in August, but seems like the 2nd leader of my project is on holidays, so you'll need to wait... Thank You.

But you still returned the product, without any damage done right?
@Peroxide: We're at a web-based forum,where NZ rules do't apply, however if the creator of the image, wanted to take action he/she would have done so.

Just going on board saying USA vs Kim Dotcom? Trying to extradite him to the US to process him under US Law all because of megaupload? He was living in NZ, so 'mericuh law applies everywhere else because it's the "great" country they claim it to be, gimmie a break XD

@XKuzirashi I hope to see some more sometime soon :)

sprite* ;d

xaxaxaxaxa =
yes.

Ferumbras Son
28hdggp.jpg

Sorry for me... I had no mana to sprite xD But fortunately it's comming back and I'll try to work on my server. I wanted to show u first teaser in August, but seems like the 2nd leader of my project is on holidays, so you'll need to wait... Thank You.

No problem man, no need to apologize to us - if your busy or whatever do your thing! We will be waiting here for the first teaser!!!!
Just glad you continue! =D

Hello there! I want to show u some dark things:

vs0s.png

I hope that U''ll enjoy it!

Attachments

lw49.png

I've made palisade, what do You think? (grass isn't mine, It's just edited tibia version) Also, that small tree with leaves is made by Anevis)

Attachments

Last edited:
Jezus that is so awesome, keep this up!! hire some of the best mappers and make this insanely awesome bunch of sprs be put to amazing use and make the most insane map !!!

Im sorry but i dont like this one somehow it looks out of place
but i got to say that little birdhouse thing don't know the name of it would fit to zao

i think it is because of the brightly colors in it

Awesome sprites. Maybe not too tibiaish but anyways very nice! :)

Back