• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shikate - Pixelart

@XKuzirashi You are reall talented! You capture details really well!
Especially in this environment:
sd2u85.jpg

but I still can't get over this spider!
the_biggest_monster_made_in_tibia_style_by_shikaten-d8pf2e3.png
I so hope you use it/sell it to be involved in some type of server (if there are many left) because that one thing would single handedly provide any project or server with something amazing.

But by far, you have surpassed yourself. Brilliant work - keep it up :)

It could be some more movement at the beginning. But the explosion is really cool.

Edit: Somewhere between frame 5-10 you'd need to redo the movement within the ball :) that would look alot better!

Last edited:
Wow, just checked this thread and love it from a very first moment. These sprites are just beautiful, and you sir are true artist in what you are doing. Please more :D

After two days of working on my avatar I'm ready to present it!
It's made in pixel-art and shows Deidara - an artist-ninja from Naruto universe.

09XJTZr.png

I can't wait to read your comments! :D

Just wow
Very good work! And the spider in your previous posts is jaw dropping... One of the best artists here for sure

I've finally updated first post! I hope that it will help a little to find some cool things here :)

Back