• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shinobi Online and Zodiac Legacy!

Delita Hyral

Reaction score
First of all, these servers aren't mine, I just would like to share with you guys.
Just to makes things clearly, both of em are releasing in march, specified date isn't set yet.

wsmQ8lj.png

Shinobi Online is a upcoming Naruto based 2D MMORPG. Join and live at a ninja world where everything is possible.
General Information
http://ShinobiOnline.com.br/
http://twitter.com/ShinobiOnline

[video=youtube;ub0eOq0IC5M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub0eOq0IC5M[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

yV6WVWS.png

Zodiac Legacy is a game made originally as a MOD of Tibia based on Final Fantasy Tactics, but with history itself.
General Information
https://www.facebook.com/ZodiacLegacy
Zodiac Legacy - New Fishing System
Code:
"3100 AD After a 'War of 100 years', the world has lost its light."

During long 100 years, the world has undergone an intense battle.
Angels rebels allied with Orcs, Trolls and Gremlins, began attacking the major cities of the continent of Ivalice. They were called "Birds" because they thought they would gain the freedom to dominate the earth, where they could act the way they wanted.

20 years later, when the war was almost finished with the victory of the human hand, the creatures of the underworld decided to join the Army of Birds.

Humans have suffered terrible losses, unimaginable. Many deadly battles were fought, massacred, churches stolen, destroyed souls, young women and virgins deflowered, respectable wives and widows dishonored, cities, mansions and buildings torched, and robberies, ambushes and cruelties committed on the main roads.

The world was in chaos, the devil danced, and the human army was losing.

However, the minotaurs, proud as anyone, would not accept being subjected to bondage mere angels, as well said. Therefore, joined the human army. The luck changed completely, and the army of Ivalice could clash with the Birds of equals.

In the last 5 years of war, both armies were reduced to 1/10 of the original size.
Armies no longer had patience or need to mount large enclosures, as most cities already had their defenses destroyed, and soldiers exhausted and too impatient to mount strategies.

And then the angel descended greater. St. Ajora, as it was called, was a famous general, with incredible abilities, and a terrible thirst for power. He waited for the battle to come near the end of its soldiers were rested, and prepared pro bloodshed.

The battle turned again, and now the armies were annihilated. Not only humans, but the rest of the Birds. St. Ajora took control of the Birds, and became the new general of the rest of the soldiers he had not murdered, and took the battle front. The Army of Birds, now controlled by St.Ajora, no more than 300 men, but still was a destructive power, since there were no more human warriors to battle against them. Those who still lived, were old or more, injured, maimed, or were still children. And the Birds wanted to win.

A single small town and left. Hyrule.

The Army of Birds cheered front of the city walls, knowing the certain victory that awaited, fresh food, goods and women.

Hyrule was protected by only 3 armies, the last remaining. The Emperor's Kruzak, which were about 160 heavily armed minotaurs, the Count of the Solem, who was a powerful army of 40 Black Mages, and a small army already blurred, with only 12 men, which was now commanded by an archer named Will. They were called "Zodiac", due to the fact each one using an amulet with a stone representing a different sign. The King was also in town, with only a 4 bodyguards, who helped him escape from a battle in a nearby town. The other armies, led by an earl, and made up of knights and mages nobles, did not accept that an army of warriors without any patent, and commanded by a mere ARCHER fight alongside them, however, did not let the occasion choices. It was time to fight, it was time to shed blood, and everyone knew that most likely, it was time to die. But all agreed on one thing:

But if he were to die, would be struggling.

Once the army of Birds began to move, defense lines formed opposite the walls of Hyrule. The city was not prepared for such a defense, but now the defenders had to improvise.

The emperor was a minotaur Kruzak idolized. His name was quoted in stories for small minotaurs, and his scream was feared plains beyond. Not that he was bad, but it is not like minotaurs being dominated. They were VERY proud creatures, and anything hurt them psychologically. But physically, they were real monsters, and this was proven in battle.

The slaughter was unexpected. The minotaurs chopped off his enemies with the same ease with which they trod an egg.
Supporters stood open-mouthed with the ferocity of the army of Emperor Kruzak, and with the will to fight they had. Some fought without arms, others fought without any arm, knocking enemies with only your gross weight and stomping them to death with a ferocity that was even cruel.
St. Ajora, seeing his magnificent army was being massacred, decided to react to humiliation, and went in the midst of battle.

The minotaurs were surprised by a warm air mass, followed by explosions that threw away minotaurs. St.Ajora was struggling, recovering his honor, and winning his victory.

The minotaurs were not as good at reacting against magic so strong, then the army moved Solem, with different types of spells never seen before. Conjured meteors, lightning, protected the army with ice barriers, but nothing seemed to hold St.Ajora now in an uncontrolled frenzy.

Will and his 11 warriors, Zodiac, dominated the right side of the battle, the opposite side of St.Ajora.
His warriors, although not of the nobility nor have a title, were more experienced than any other warrior army of humans, but even then they were greatly outnumbered, and they were getting tired.

"BIRDIE TIME TO KILL, HA HA HA" - Will shouted to encourage his warriors, and the enemy army was irritated by provocations.

On the left, St.Ajora destroying the Minotaurs, while the army of wizards with spells covered the rear. On the right, a few remaining enemies, and Zodiac were already tired and bruised.

And then the Earl of Solem announced the decision of the king: Add all mages in a black magic only, while the minotaur fighting the Birds.
Thus, the Birds would not see the magic coming, and still end up with the minotaurs, who could become a problem in the future.

And that's what the wise men did. The nobility acted, and put everything away.

A big bright ball of energy and cold beginning to form in the rear of the army of Kruzak, and the Zodiac spotted easily, because they were walking toward the army to help them. But Zed, a Time Mage of the Zodiac, noticed that the minotaurs seemed not to notice the large ball that was forming.
So while the big ball of energy was released, Zed shouted:

- BEHIND!!

Kruzak turned, and only had time to protect himself as best he could with a shield that was close. St.Ajora however, who was among Kruzak and energy ball, joined forces and snapped the ball of energy.

A big ball of energy has affected every army wherever it went, both on one side as the other, and then flew into the sky.

Bodies of minotaurs and Birds lay on the ground, intact, frozen. Few survivors remain, with body parts frozen or severely affected. 4 minotaurs, including Kruzak, who was already seriously wounded, were not affected because they were behind St.Ajora. St.Ajora was hurt, angry, and confused.

Nobody expected that the King would betray his allies, even St.Ajora. A few seconds after the ball of ice ascended into heaven and left the dead bodies to the ground, Zed disappeared from their site and returned with Kruzak and their 3 soldiers, at the same time something strange happened. The world darkened. The big ice ball had gone towards the sun, and St.Ajora not know the old magic, so had no idea that it would be able to freeze the sun itself.

- "It is an ancient magic, and extremely dangerous. It forms a ball of energy, and then is thrown to the target. Exploding By freezes everything that has heat in the blast area. Proportions In she was thrown by all those masters, but she would be able to freeze even the sun itself. however not cause any harm to the land, because the soil does not emit enough heat to be frozen. " - Said Ameu, the Black Mage Group.

Kruzak and his soldiers were treated by Bol, the White Mage of the Zodiac, thanked Zed, and withdrew from the battle, following the advice of Will, if that failed the battle, the Minotaurs should have a leader to form a resistance.

So if the minotaurs were taking advantage of the darkness and hatred of human betrayal. The armies were the remnants of Solem, the Zodiac and St.Ajora. However, the Black Mages were exhausted by the large amount of energy used in magic, and would be easy prey for St.Ajora.

The King took the darkness and ran, lunged St.Ajora the Black Mages exhausted and semi-frozen minotaurs, and the plains cried red tears.

Now St.Ajora only via 12 seriously wounded warriors with armor and cockroaches, which showed that there were noble, standing on the other side of the battlefield.
Once viewed Zodiac St.Ajora coming your way, you know that if you do not do something fast, would be settled easily because St.Ajora should have superhuman instincts, which would make it easy for him to fight in the dark, something that with them would be different. Zed lowered his head, thinking about something, and then created a blue portal on your side.

- Thomas, kill me, quick! - Zed said. Thomas, a Knight who has long deviated from nobility to be considered a heretic after refusing to kill a Jewish child, was again an unexpected situation.

- Thomas Quick, no time to explain, just DO for me!

And then Thomas raised his sword and thrust chest Zed, who fell hard to the ground. And before I hit St.Ajora Will, Zed reappeared by blue portal, and with a black hole, pulled St.Ajora and his friends inside a vortex, which launched in what some have imagined what it would be, but so St.Ajora shouted, all were sure.

They were in hell.

The thought Zed was simple. He did not expect St.Ajora stay trapped in hell, because the beings there were part of his army and help him escape easily from there. However, they were at a disadvantage fighting without light, and there was nowhere near enough light, and that they could use as a battlefield without risking more lives. Hell, as the legend says, was a place with plenty of lava, and Zed had imagined that lava had heat, and had heat, light had.

St. Ajora was angry, and broke up the Zodiac. While the first arrow of Will was still in the air, he was shooting a second, and the other warriors journeyed over to St. Ajora with swords, shields, spears, maces, spells, and wrists.

With the help of Bol, the battle managed to extend far beyond expectations, and St. Ajora was finally losing. Ameu conjured ice barriers around the battlefield so that other creatures do not get into the middle of the battle.

St. Ajora was almost lost when something unexpected happened. He created a barrier around himself, and began to glow. Once St. Ajora began to laugh, the Zodiac noticed that there was something strange.

- "I will not die at the hands of simple worms like you, I'm over it, I am superior to God, I'm going to die, but it will be by my own hands, and you will die with me!! HAHAHAHAHA" - St. Ajora said, getting brighter.

Warriors invested harder, trying to break the barrier and prevent St.Ajora explode, but nothing seemed to have an effect. Every second seemed like hours, every drop of sweat seemed to fire, and there was not enough already to know if the screams of the Zodiacs were an encouragement or despair.

Then the light spread, everything was clear, and Will woke up on the floor of the plains of Hyrule. He looked around and saw his fellow, but saw Zed.
He helped his friends to wake up and walk into town to rest because Bol no longer had the strength to heal anyone.

No one needed to tell Will what happened. He knew very well what had happened.
Zed would not let his friends die, so he used the rest of his forces to take them out of there before they were caught by the explosion, and was to close the portal.

After that, the 'Zodiac Braves', so as they were called, were considered heroes, but their names have disappeared over the years, and today all that remains of them are books and legends about the stones they carried on their amulets, the Zodiac Stones.

And now once again, cities suffer constant attacks. A new legend is about to be written, and 12 new 'Zodiac Braves' emerge.

- Ricardo M. Ianelli (Ramza)

The story is translated by google translator, so if you don't understand something.. you can read it here in portuguese.
I hope you guys like it.​

Last edited:
Holy shit, I wanna play this Shinobi World :O

Man both of these look sick, I watched Naruto as a kid and still watch it now, and I loved the final fantasy games. I can't wait for this!

Oh, thanks for posting, dude =P
I'm Rick, the creator of Zodiac Legacy and the leader of Shinobi Online team xD
It's nice to see that you guys like it xD

Back