• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shinobi Online - Website and release!

ianelli

Ramza
Reaction score
juntar2.png

Hey guys, sup?
Finally, Shinobi Online website is ONLINE!
The game release date is march 31, yes, this week!

http://www.shinobionline.com.br

Stay alert here, on our facebook page and on the website!
If you find bugs, please let us know :D

So, do the website looks good? Have any game/website suggestion?
See ya later!
Ramza/Rick.

Last edited:
This seriously looks amazing i will most definately check it out! great work!

looks really amazing, gonna give it a shot for sure, keep up the good work it's really appreciated :)

Our exp rate is 1x, of course... All the monsters are custom xD

there were a few ots like this online. I never enjoyed tham. I love the idea but there is SOOOOO much more possiblities than just giving chars from movies. You could make the " spells " learn able so people could choose what kind of ninja they want to be by skilling what they need and stuff >.> still gonna try

there were a few ots like this online. I never enjoyed tham. I love the idea but there is SOOOOO much more possiblities than just giving chars from movies. You could make the " spells " learn able so people could choose what kind of ninja they want to be by skilling what they need and stuff >.> still gonna try

We have a stat points system, and you can learn different jutsus, so, you can be anything you want.
For example:

A Nara is a good clan for combat from distance.
But you can put your points into melee weapons and use katana, together with shadow lock jutsus to 'paralize' your enemy, and if he's a distance attacant, you can walkj with him to something blockable until you and him are 1 sqms far, so, your hits can hit him. Then, you free him from your jutsu and kick his ass.

ok and srry for asking much but this is my first game i will play with 1x exp rate... is pvp from lvl 1 ???

and where to download client??

Last edited:
look on page man but aniway here it is :
Uchiha
Hyuuga
Aburame
Nara
Inuzuka
Ikimichi
Maito

ok and srry for asking much but this is my first game i will play with 1x exp rate... is pvp from lvl 1 ???

and where to download client??

PVP for genin+ ranks xD (what would be something like lv 5+)

And the client will be available to download tomorrow or on the releasing date (31)

Back