• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Shirako] Gallery

I think the Bandits moved that boxes to the middle of the archway. I didn't notice it before, but now I blocked these boxes and they can't move them. Sorry for that stupid fail ;p

Thanks for comments, and of course I'll expect more. To complete map were still a lot, but I'll try to finish it as soon as possible. (GOOGLE TRANSLATOR)
Sewers:
2604n7s.png

2v0fp6g.png
~Next page~

Nice work bro, it looks really neat

Those pics really make me remember Kingdom Age, but any ways you did an splendid job there. When i read the project name i was like wtf Agathor, then i read it again and it was Argoth lulz. good luck :)

Looks fkin awesome as usuall Shirako, nice job - the only thing I dislike is the "wines" on the big trees, thoose are ment to sit on a wall, dosent suit there, keep em coming man! I wanna make a similar camp now myself :D

It's really nice, tho I don't like that you spam borders over the ground. Although you make it pretty good.

Some Island:
beztytuuefb.png

Erthon City:
beztytuuyxad.png

Last edited:
I usually love your maps, they mostly looks great.. But theese 2 pics looks really bad tbh.. dosent look like your mappings at all :/

First picture: such a small island, and soooooooo spammed with trees and such, why?

Second picture: It looks horrible im sorry :S The city seems to have potential with the style, but I mean the houses and everything pretty much looks like u spammed all kind of crap on top of eachother, I dont know what you were thinking tbh... The floor choise is wierd aswell, dosent look good at all..

Sorry mate but come back with something else, because this is absolutely not looking like your kind of mappings!

Stop trying to copy Chauz... Seriously...

Chauz is an epic mapper, don't try to copy him, really.

Back