• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shirako ~Mapping Thread~

2i093pc.png

30nhtf6.png

I THINK I KNOW WHAT MONSTERS ARE SUPPOSED TO SPAWN IN THAT!!!!!!!!
Deer.
:3

Srsly tho, that looks pretty creepy! I think you should add a bit more small stones around, or something, me thinks. Just a thought!!! Don't eat me please ._.

I THINK I KNOW WHAT MONSTERS ARE SUPPOSED TO SPAWN IN THAT!!!!!!!!
Deer.
:3

Srsly tho, that looks pretty creepy! I think you should add a bit more small stones around, or something, me thinks. Just a thought!!! Don't eat me please ._.
I'm not hungry actually, because I ate the deer which I hunted there, so u may feel safe for now :x Good news is that I tamed one of the deers when I was on my way to the last rampart <3 I called him Iagey Wigh (which means "I am gonna eat you, when I get hungry").

2ic1hu0.png

2s0lsnr.png

29eqctl.png

I'm not hungry actually, because I ate the deer which I hunted there, so u may feel safe for now :x Good news is that I tamed one of the deers when I was on my way to the last rampart <3 I called him Iagey Wigh (which means "I am gonna eat you, when I get hungry").

2ic1hu0.png

2s0lsnr.png

29eqctl.png

Oh my actual fuck. After seeing this, I don't care if you wanna eat me or not.
SO DAMN AWESOME!!!!! Seriously, that is so cool and epic, makes me want to play it right now

Would you be interested in selling some pieces? I dont know if that would be allowed but if it is i can pay some good cash. Paypal gift.

Would you be interested in selling some pieces? I dont know if that would be allowed but if it is i can pay some good cash. Paypal gift.
All of the maps I post here are used by someone and I can't share them.

Back