Shirako ~Mapping Thread~

scheisse

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
i like that City alot. expecially the Color scheme. too bad, that some of the sprites that you used are not intended to be used in that way. i think it would help to "improve" them a bit, so the whole Thing may look more rounded up. but nonetheless i like the City a lot! Keep doing what you do!

Neon

The One and Only
Reaction score
I am triggered, I come back to check Otland and I see this. This is unacceptable in 2019. Don't you know we have Trigger-warnings nowadays @shirako ?
rgxc39.png

Obv kidding, just thought it was abit funny. Nice piece tho.

Kaspar

Open-Minded Member
Reaction score
I am triggered, I come back to check Otland and I see this. This is unacceptable in 2019. Don't you know we have Trigger-warnings nowadays @shirako ?
View attachment 33993

Obv kidding, just thought it was abit funny. Nice piece tho.
Funny joke. But the nazi swastika is actually clockwise, not counterclockwise.
What you drew is a swastika that symbolizes divinity and spirituality in Asia.

So good job Shirako! :)

iMadison

Back from the dark.
Reaction score
I know, Calm your tits dude...
It's 2019, Neon. Don't you know that telling someone to calm down is a trigger? Wait...I mean, didn't you know that everything is a trigger? :rolleyes:

On topic, @ #656...I'll be perfectly honest, that looks more like an unfinished barebones concept... o.o
I like the idea I guess! But it's definitely lacking something... Especially coming from as great a mapper as you.

OP
.Shirako.

.Shirako.

Addicted to bridges and the dark :(
Reaction score
@iMadison It's supposed to be a boss area. I tried to keep it as simple as possible, so it's better gameplay-wise ^^