• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shittiest mapper competition!

I'm so excited for this, I can barely contain myself! Come on poopsie, don't keep us waiting. Where's that voting thread at?! :eek:

For me it looks like everyone have try harded. Most of the maps looks like how i map.

I ONLY GOT 2 SUBMISSIONS IN PM AND IDK IF I SHOULD ACTUALLY START A VOTING THREAD OR NOT AGKHRLKJGFJKDB

We could always try a reboot if you guys want to ACTUALLY PM ME THE FUCKING SUBMISSIONS THIS TIME

here isnt a little small cave i didnt made
rotworm maybe devil bread
c5b9adec85029aa383f35e07be545b27.png

Warriors rely on their strength and dexterity which is why they are not very good when using magical weapons. However, they are fearsome in combat, and their battle skill increases considerably with every level they gain. - General updates of TibiaME are two times a year (spring, autumn).

Warriors rely on their strength and dexterity which is why they are not very good when using magical weapons. However, they are fearsome in combat, and their battle skill increases considerably with every level they gain. - General updates of TibiaME are two times a year (spring, autumn).
THIS IS WHY I DIDN'T MAKE A VOTING THREAD
We could always try a reboot if you guys want to ACTUALLY PM ME THE FUCKING SUBMISSIONS THIS TIME

Last edited:

9/11 rating of me by myself rated and also i think you should try paying a bit more attention to the symmetrical graybread grapefruit but else nice map keep posting here on ur mapping thread

Back