• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shitting

In my school bathroom there is turds and pee on the ground, so when u walk ur boots stick to the ground

Interesting indeed. Now that i read this thread i remember how i was shitting at school toilet last week. I think it was my first time in 12 school years to take a dump in school bathroom. The most annoying thing was that i was shitting at the same time as my classmate. That was really awkward, like having a shittbattle >_>

Interesting indeed. Now that i read this thread i remember how i was shitting at school toilet last week. I think it was my first time in 12 school years to take a dump in school bathroom. The most annoying thing was that i was shitting at the same time as my classmate. That was really awkward, like having a shittbattle >_>

Omg I really hate that feeling, someone comes in and sits next to you before you start shitting and then all of a sudden you hear them shit and your like "Fuck fuck fuck fuck, leave already!" and then it comes and your like "Ohhh god.... I really hope they can't hear me..."

Back