• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shiva Shadowsong Thread

Been doing work for some servers recently, I'll post all that I've done soon, but for now, enjoy this step by step animation of making the north side of my forest golem:

7IWAG9K.gif

I just updated the first post with a massive new addition to my gallery where you can see some of my best and latest work! If you are too lazy to go there, open the spoiler:

Monster%20Collection.png

I will be updating this thread over the course of the next few days to make it look nicer and more approachable, and sometime during February I will probably make a job thread for those who are interested in more information about hiring me to do sprites for their project.

Let me know what you think!

Like I said, here is some more work I did recently:

HUAwdzP.png
3BDGw1h.png
O2uUmRn.png
OouXQfp.png

For a nice eye candy bonus, go to the first page and check out the new sprites that have been revealed:
Manticore, Chimaera, Undead Hyena and Grand Necromancer.

Note: I also do environmental objects, items, UI and spell icons, but I don't post them here because those can be easily ripped (which has happened in the past). I might make a job thread soon with my offers for those interested in hiring me!

You seriously have amazing sprites man.
Love to look at your work, if some day you think you have something to donate for The Lost Lands would be greatly appreciated , just wow.

As always, opening this thread and seeing your work is pleasure. I love how you did sandskull spider. Runes, color scheme and bony tail - great design :)

As always, opening this thread and seeing your work is pleasure. I love how you did sandskull spider. Runes, color scheme and bony tail - great design :)

Always appreciate feedback from you, thanks!

You seriously have amazing sprites man.
Love to look at your work, if some day you think you have something to donate for The Lost Lands would be greatly appreciated , just wow.

Thanks again for the nice comment.

Back