• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shiva Shadowsong Thread

4135aa83af59b5ef1bb4166ca4bbe8cb.gif
("I can also fly!")

Charmander I choose you!

How am i able to use your sprites? I won't use them unless you accept it, but im curius.

How am i able to use your sprites? I won't use them unless you accept it, but im curius.
There is only a small amount of sprites from this thread that I've allowed for everyone to use, and you can use them by importing them via TibiaEditor or some other software. But you'll also have to cut and prepare them for usage. For more info. about how to do this, check some other threads or tutorials.

There is only a small amount of sprites from this thread that I've allowed for everyone to use, and you can use them by importing them via TibiaEditor or some other software. But you'll also have to cut and prepare them for usage. For more info. about how to do this, check some other threads or tutorials.

Yes i know, ive been trying to look in to making my own sprites, but to lazy to start haha :)
I really like your sprites, but i want to make some basic remakes of the origial tibia pieces, like you did with the statues and the stair's in desert look :p

Okey, thanks for info! :) I already checked your tutorial :)

I am streaming a long project tonight: Undead & Frozen Dragon.
Tune in, chill out, find out how I make monsters and do various spriting tricks in photoshop.

Teamviewer meeting: m59-582-512
(new address, i had a disconnect)

Just got finished with this:

DOGE_zpsbdb92d16.gif

Don't miss the frost dragon, 4 people on stream so far! :3

Last edited:
I am streaming again tonight Christmas items and loot items.
Tune in, chill out, find out how I make things and do various spriting tricks in photoshop.

Teamviewer meeting: m09-820-365

Last edited:
I am streaming again tonight Christmas items and loot items.
Tune in, chill out, find out how I make things and do various spriting tricks in photoshop.

Teamviewer meeting: m09-820-365
can't access :s

Back