• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shleder and other ppl who didnt join rl tibia

attisa spoko wariat byl ale chcial zeby go zabic bo musial spadac

siwkowi psychika juz siadla wiec chyba trzeba sie rozejsc panowie na nastepny miesiac

wiczer czek priwejt mesejdz

translate: attisa back was rly good on this battle but we killed him bcuz he needed go

Last edited:
gajs if siwek count someone ue combo ok? one two three ok they dedek gg ez skins ez life

Averion u didnt destroy our team ank dara against juras we got 20 ppl they got 14 ppl but use utevo res ina "polar bear " u made ue combo and run to darashia and we was fighting with 5 ppl

Yea i leaving temple and dying by u so ? u didnt killed me i killed myself

and i said on vent i wont play with retards and let them leave vent or join polska szlachta and i lefted vent :)

Patryk Siwek retired! RELOAD FOR 2 DAYS, NICE NICE ;d SOOOOOOOOOOOO SERVER DOMINANDO

Veziv , so why you took everybody from every team to make a mieszkanka wedlowska if you can't lead them beacuse they spam ues? Make your team and don't cry you bitch

Veziv , so why you took everybody from every team to make a mieszkanka wedlowska if you can't lead them beacuse they spam ues? Make your team and don't cry you bitch

go buy some hams in thais and shut up majczal rly

Back