• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC Shop System Errors

marek12

Available for sprite works
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello guys, I am having an issue with shop system on Gesior Acc Maker.
Specifically: when I open Shop Tab on my website I am having these 2 errors :

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in D:\xampp\htdocs\pages\shopsystem.php on line 102

Warning
: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in D:\xampp\htdocs\pages\shopsystem.php on line 127

shopsystem.php line 102 and 127 look like this:

102 : if(count($offer_list['container']) > 0) $main_content .= '<a href="?subtopic=shopsystem&action=container" style="padding: 5px 5px 7px 5px; margin: 5px 1px 0px 1px; background-color: '.selectcolor('container').';">CONTAINERS</a>';

127 : if((count($offer_list['container']) > 0) and ($action == 'container'))

Everything is working, I can buy items from shop and they being delivered in-game etc. but I want to have error free website. Unfortunately I am not able to fix it myself, I was also trying to fix it myself, was trying to find other Shopsystem.php and just replace it with other but the errors keep being there. I would really appreciate if someone can help me with this one. I know there is someone who know what to do to fix these. I know how to hide them, but I want to fix them properly.
Any ideas?
Thank you in advance and stay safe! :D
Post automatically merged:

Okay, I managed to fix this by replacing line 127 to

if( is_array($offer_list['container']) && (count($offer_list['container']) > 0) and ($action == 'container'))

I also have manually edited line 102 and I got no errors on the website.
Just saying so maybe someone else got the same issue.

Last edited:
Back