• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Shop System problem.

kariman

Reaction score
Weel, hi guys, I have a problmen whit my shop system of the gesior acc 0.3.4 (beta4) fixed v5.

When i go to shop admin/delete offer the page says this:
Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'pid' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\shopadmin.php:229 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\shopadmin.php(229): PDO->query('SELECT id, poin...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(112): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\shopadmin.php on line 229

Somebody can help me whit this please.
And a second question, in the offers, there is no image of the items, who can upload or give me a link to get this images. Please guys.

Sorry for my english, im chilean.

for the item image just get off a site like tibiawiki right click save as and put it in the httodc/item_images and name it 1.jpg or w.e kinda pic file it is and name it the offer number :0

Back