• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Short freeze after 50 seconds from server start only with real maps

forumek

Reaction score
I discovered annoying thing that everybody probably missed
Only real maps are affected

When you start the server and begin running around the map continually after 50 seconds (checked with a timer) you will notice character freeze for about 1-2 second depends on the map
For example with map from "Thunderion" datapack the freeze is a little bit longer than on "Tracked Tibia Map by J.Dre"
It's always after 50 seconds from the server start
I tested all the real maps from download section here

I eliminated all the potential scripts which can cause it by simply copying only map.otbm to a clean 0.4 source
You can check it yourself if you have tfs 0.x and real map

I'm curious what happens in the 50th second

Same problem here, I've deactivated all mods, and data folders, replacing DLL'S and recompiling other TFS versions also, but I've discovered the same, a freezes after 50 seconds after server start... and finally the map is the problem, Somebody can helps :(?

I discovered annoying thing that everybody probably missed
Only real maps are affected

When you start the server and begin running around the map continually after 50 seconds (checked with a timer) you will notice character freeze for about 1-2 second depends on the map
For example with map from "Thunderion" datapack the freeze is a little bit longer than on "Tracked Tibia Map by J.Dre"
It's always after 50 seconds from the server start
I tested all the real maps from download section here

I eliminated all the potential scripts which can cause it by simply copying only map.otbm to a clean 0.4 source
You can check it yourself if you have tfs 0.x and real map

I'm curious what happens in the 50th second

Maybe 394856739765686 corpses or any item decaying on map (since mostly decays after 60 seconds)?
As I know, global maps are made with a "scanner" and they don't remove any corpse found.

I think it's worth it to try to remove them.
Make a backup of your map, open your map at RME, go to Edit > Other Options > Remove all corpses..., save the map and try again.

Maybe 394856739765686 corpses or any item decaying on map (since mostly decays after 60 seconds)?
As I know, global maps are made with a "scanner" and they don't remove any corpse found.

I think it's worth it to try to remove them.
Make a backup of your map, open your map at RME, go to Edit > Other Options > Remove all corpses..., save the map and try again.
No work here bro :(

No work here bro :(
try using a more up to date tfs version (0.4 version is like 15 years old already or something :D )

use something like this:

but don't simply replace data folder or something, start by adding your map and them everything else

Back