• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Should be simple... but i cant find it.

Dangnoob

Solutions
Reaction score
How do you move where the "Enter Game" Window appears? And with all the rest.. So, right now it obviously appears right in the center. Is there anyway to move it to the bottom center for example?

As a matter of fact it is possible.
I don't know if this is exactly what you're looking for, but this is a way to displace the Enter Game window:

1 - Open entergame.otui
2 - Find this object:
Code:
EnterGameWindow
  id: enterGame
  &authenticatorEnabled: false
  &authenticatorHeight: 44
  &stayLoggedBoxEnabled: false
  &stayLoggedBoxHeight: 24
  @onEnter: EnterGame.doLogin()
3 - Add this line (line 4 on the code snippet):
Code:
EnterGameWindow
  id: enterGame
  margin-top: 280
  &authenticatorEnabled: false
  &authenticatorHeight: 44
  &stayLoggedBoxEnabled: false
  &stayLoggedBoxHeight: 24
  @onEnter: EnterGame.doLogin()
4 - Save and run OTC.

This was enough to displace my Enter Game window down to the bottom. You could play around with margin-top, margin-bottom, margin-left and margin-right to displace it as you wish.
This could possibly be accomplished using anchors. A parent invisible window's bottom could be used as a top anchor for the Enter Game window. The advantage would be support to resizeable OTC window, but it does require more work to implement.

Back